POS software is what brick and mortar retailers use to conduct sales. It's sometimes a cash register, computer, or even an iPad where cashiers input your products, tally the cost, and conduct the financial transaction. Most POS software will also communicate with inventory levels to keep everything in balance.
- 1. Item: In this software we can save many other items which we need.
- 2. Customer: POS save the customer detail with in customer name, address, mobile number and email also.
- 3. Stores: We can put information of the total stores that’s why we can find easily any of the store information.
- 4. Supplier: POS has supplier list. In this list we can put the supplier information also.
- 5. Configuration: configuration makes your profile easily.
- 6. Users: Only users can use this POS software. Here the category of this users are Super Admin, Admin and normal user. Super Admin can hand over all the information of this POS software.
This option we can put our purchase list and set the BR-code, purchase price and sell price also. After that when we need any purchase list, we can find easily searching by BR-code.
By this stock option we can automatically find out that which product we get in our stock. Searching by store, item or item code.
When we sales any product we need to know the product price, size and it is available or not. POS software makes it easy. Automatically we know the product price and detail also the product is available or not in our stock by the item search using BR-code.
This option is all over the cash histories which are payable or receivable that means the history of the accounts are supplier and customer. In this POS software our payment type are cash, credit card or cheque system.
- 1. Daily Expenses: Our daily cost we can put this option as like salary expense, shop rent, personal or any other issues.
- 2. Daily Deposit: Put the daily profit by this option using POS software.
- 3. Adjustment balances: By this option we can automatically know that our shop is increasingly or decreasingly going.
- 4. All Ledger Report: In this report we will show the individual transection such as daily, monthly or yearly.
- 5. Current Ledger Report: It shown us the daily transection.
Here are the various kinds of reports such as Sale report, Customer report, Customer wise report and Items report.
- 1. Paperless work.
- 2. Fully online based software.
- 3. All the software related information can put here.
- 4. No need for technical staff even in handling even in multiple stores. That’s why we can save our cost.
- 5. Product, inventory, orders and customers are automatically updated in this web-based software.
Technical tools we used:
- 2. API URL and Parameter development: Cake PHP.
- 5. Server-side Language: PHP 5
- 6. Database: MySQL
- 7. Server: Apache 3