Ordnance Centre and School (OC&S) was formally raised on 01 October 1977 within the existing accommodation of Central Ammunition Depot (CAD). But the School wing continues to function at Central Ordnance Depot (COD) till it was shifted to Rajendrapur Cantonment, Gazipur. However, all the wings and elements were shifted to Rajendrapur Cantonment and started functions from 01 May 1985. Since then OC&S had been performing its assigned mission and tasks successfully.
Location Ordnance Centre and School is located at Rajendrapur Cantonment, which is about 48 km north of Dhaka City and 17 km north of Gazipur District Headquarters.
We have created fully dynamic and user friendly Web Management System.
Contact Address: House No. 69 (4th floor), Road No. 08, Block-D, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212.
©2008 Nogor Solutions.All right reserved.